You can also find my articles on my Google Scholar
- Li, Q., Sun, H., Boufford, D.E., Bartholomew, B., Fritsch, P.R., Chen, J., Deng, T., Ree, R.H. 2021. Grade of Membership models reveal geographical and environmental correlates of floristic structure in a temperate biodiversity hotspot. New Phytologist, 232: 1424–1435.
- Li, Q., Kou, X. 2021. WiBB: an integrated method quantifying relative importance of predicting variables. Ecography, 44: 1–11.
- Wang, H., Liu, P.-L., Li, J., Yang, H., Li, Q., Chang, Z.-Y. 2021. Why more leaflets? The role of natural selection in shaping the spatial pattern of leaf shape variation in Oxytropis diversifolia (Fabaceae) and two close relatives. Frontiers in Plant Science, 12: 1685.
- Li, Q., Grossenbacher D., Angert, A.L., 2018. The effect of range overlap on ecological niche divergence depends on spatial scale in monkeyflowers. Evolution, 72(10): 2100-2113.
- Li, Q., Kou, X., Beierkuhnlein, C., Liu, S., Ge, J., 2018. Global patterns of non‐analogous climates in the past and future derived from thermal and hydraulic factors. Global Change Biology, 24(6): 2463-2475.
- Lee-Yaw, J.A., Kharouba, H.M., Bontrager, M., Mahony, C., Csergő, A.M., Noreen, A.M., Li, Q., Schuster, R. and Angert, A.L., 2016. A synthesis of transplant experiments and ecological niche models suggests that range limits are often niche limits. Ecology Letters, 19(6): 710-722.
- Kou, X., Li, Q., Beierkuhnlein, C., Zhao, Y. and Liu, S., 2014. A new tool for exploring climate change induced range shifts of conifer species in China. PLoS ONE, 9(9): e98643.
- Li, Q., Wu, J., Kou, X., Feng, L., 2013. Applications of camera trap in wildlife population ecology. China Journal of Applied Ecology. 24(4): 947-955 (in Chinese).
- Kou X., Li, Q., Liu, S., 2011. Quantifying species’ range shifts in relation to climate change: A case study of Abies spp. in China. PLoS ONE. 6(8): e23115.
- Kou X., Li, Q., Liu, S., 2011. High-resolution bioclimatic dataset derived from future climate projections for plant species distribution modeling. Ecological Informatics. 6: 196-204.
Manuscripts under review/revision (available upon request)
- Li, Q., Angert, A.L. The diversification and evolution of niche breadth across spatial scales in western North American monkeyflowers.
Manuscripts in preparation
- Li, Q., Ree, R. Regional co-occurrence patterns of Rhododendron species across spatiotemporal scales.
- Li, Q., Ree, R. Genomic structure and local adaptation of alpine Rhododendron.